Property Collections and Logging APIs
This section describes classes for property collections and logging.
- Properties class. Provides a collection of properties, each of which is a key/value pair. Each key is a string, and the value can be a string or an integer.
- Log class. Defines methods available to clients that need to write a log message to their Geode system shared log file. Any attempt to use an instance after its connection is disconnected throws a NotConnectedException. For any logged message the log file contains:
- The log level of the message.
- The time the message was logged.
- The ID of the connection and thread that logged the message.
- The message itself, possibly with an exception including its stack trace.